We believe that the Lord wants us to continue to expand the knowledge of the Azusa Mission and Revival to the ends of the earth. We formally re-opened the Azusa Street Mission on May 6, 2006 under the umbrella of Azusa Street Mission and Historical Society.
- To carry the flame of Azusa to the next generation throughout the Nations
- To educate the public about the historical significance of the Azusa Street Mission and the global Pentecostal Movement impact on our society.
- To organize and host an annual Azusa Street Festival, known as Azusafest, commemorating the Azusa Street Revival of 1906.
- To develop a Resource Center and Museum focused on the historicity of the global Pentecostal Movement.
- To establish a world-wide Apostolic and Prophetic Training Institute.
- To develop an international prayer network of collaborating partners.
- Systematic training and equipping for the next generation in Kingdom birthing